As the Family Goes

JP II Quote

"As the family goes, so goes the nation, and so goes the whole world in which we live." John Paul II

Monday, April 14, 2014

Kids Art - Eric Carl

In honor of the beautiful springy weather, I wanted to post some sunny pictures the kids made in Art with our  homeschool co-op.  It follows the style of Eric Carl, and each picture needed to have a sun.

Happy spring!


Katie, 5 years old
Stephen, 6 years old (love that the sun has the same face as the man!)

Timothy, 8 years old (the desert)


Joseph, 10 years old

"See! The winter is past;
    the rains are over and gone.
  Flowers appear on the earth;
    the season of singing has come,
  the cooing of doves
    is heard in our land."
(Song of Songs 2:11-12)

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I get so excited when I see their work, because I wish I could teach them but I just can't. There are some subjects that anyone can just pick up a book and teach, but Art really does take a gift, and we are blessed to have a very gifted teacher working with us.

      Delete