As the Family Goes

JP II Quote

"As the family goes, so goes the nation, and so goes the whole world in which we live." John Paul II

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Knots

Oh tattered knots that twist and rise
Then fall again and draw our eyes
Away from truth and into lies
From things we love to what's despised

The pebbled masses pull and pull
Relentless as a raging bull
Deplete and empty what was full
My senses failed, my efforts null

Awake my soul and cling to Christ
Who alone brings truth, the Source of light
Who loosens what once was so tight
Who twists and straightens and makes things right

Oh happy mess which helped me see
That I cannot rely on me
My source of strength alone shall be
In Christ, Whose truth will set me free


Mary undoer of knots, pray for us.

No comments :

Post a Comment